Please note, new blog at http://www.acheron.org/darryl/

A ColdFusion blog on blogger.com??

I guess it's a valid question. Why is a ColdFusion-related blog using blogger instead of a ColdFusion-based blogging application? Well, the answer is pretty easy. I've been trying to recover the registry key/password for my domain name, acheron.org, since I left my previous job. As soon as I get that domain name back, and a ColdFusion host, I'll probably move the blog over. For now, I'm using the free service provided by Google. I'll probably use Ray Camden's Blogging tool (its almost the defacto standard these days!)

By Blogger Unknown, at 3/16/2005 12:34:00 am  

I'm on blogger, too.

My reasons were:

1. It's free.
2. You don't have to bother with the software. You can be up and running in 3 minutes.
3. I think your posts get ranked higher on Google. (pure speculation)
4. You don't have to worry about slashdotting a server that you have important stuff on.
5. Did I mention, It's free (including hosting).



By Blogger Darryl Lyons, at 3/16/2005 07:23:00 pm  

Yeah, the FREE factor certainly got my attention, and the publishing interface is pretty slick.



By Blogger Unknown, at 3/12/2011 07:29:00 pm  

Silk scarves are one of the most recognized products across the world. When you attend a dinner,silk scarves add the elegance and grace to a dress.A cashmere scarf is one of the most important tools of the fashion world because of its versatile ability to just be perfect and suitable with just about any outfit that you could think of.
The wool scarves are soft, warm and always fashionable, so in the cold winter, they will be a good choice for you.
Silk scarves are just widely used for women and men. Dress designers are coming up with Silk scarves that go with the figure of young women as well. They do not fit significant and ungainly exactly how most males prefer their Silk scarves. Silk scarves for women are created to fit a woman’s body to still highlight her body. The urban look with the Silk scarf compliments both ladies and men any time wearing a great pair of denims and certain fly shoes.



» Post a Comment