Please note, new blog at http://www.acheron.org/darryl/

Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 screenshots

ActiveWin.com have posted 50 high-resolution screen shots of Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2. To be honest I wasn't that impressed with the interface at first glance, but I can see that there are a few cool features (like the blank tab). It appears as though IE now has a built-in RSS reader, and formats feeds when you are directly viewing them. I see they have also integrated the Firefox RSS icon.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/23/2006 11:54:00 pm  

Well I installed it a couple of days ago and I wish I hadn't. I haven't figured out if there is a clean way of uninstalling it, but I don't use it that much anyway.

Anywayz what is particularly weird is how s l o o o w it is when it comes to simple CSS hovering and/or DOM changes. I mean if I was stressing my machine I would usually pick IE (over FF) as the browser because it was a little faster under those circumstances..

I had a simple table consisting of aobut 100 rows and 7 columns that I styled with a 'tr:hover'. If I move my mouse from top to bottom faster than about 3 rows / second (which is NOT fast of course) it will not keep up the hoverstyle. If I move my mouse from outside the table to a random row, it will take IE7 about 500ms to render the right (hover-)style. Pathetic. Now of course all this measuring hasn't been done in a proper scientific way and all.

For the record: I don't have a top of the line system: a Thunderbird 1400 with 786Mb RAM so kinda old, but IE7 makes it feel like a friggen 386 SX40 _without_ the 'turbo' button.



By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/24/2006 12:39:00 pm  

Wow, mind blowing! It's just like IE 4 ... but with tabs!

I'd be keen to see a screenshot of IE 7 showing the Acid2 test!



By Blogger Darryl Lyons, at 1/24/2006 06:49:00 pm  

So would I. Based on what auke was saying, I don't if I want to install it.



By Blogger Unknown, at 6/26/2010 10:15:00 am  

As for lv
, the designers accept their own cast value, even for their louis vuitton
. Louis vuitton bags
is so abiding and accept able ability for water-proof and fire-proof. The haversack of a louis vuitton handbags
.



By Blogger cherrywei, at 3/24/2011 05:38:00 pm  

R4DS
r4i gold
r4i-sdhc
acekard 2i
ps3 move
ps3 controller
ps3 games
ps3 wireless controller
ps3 move accessories
cheap ps3 controller
ps3 hdd
ps3 games hdd
Acekard 2i
nds card
Acekard
r4 dsi
r4 revolution
r4i gold
M3
M3i Zero
Acekard
Acekard 2i
R4i
R4 SDHC
Acekard 2i
supercard ds2
ps3 external hard drive
ps3 accessories
CycloDS



» Post a Comment